- Multi-channel Capabilities – We can help you provide a consistent quality of response whether your customers contact you by phone, email, mobile, social networks or live web chat.
- Customer satisfaction – fast, & efficient response times.
- Quality – our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001 and our team is “Excellence Through People” accredited.
- Friendly, Polite and Professional – our people love their jobs and they communicate to that to your customers..
- Experience – our management team, Pat Keogh, Nuala Meaney, Sean Hickey and Silvia Planella have been developing customer contact management services since 2001. We have a track-record of delivering high quality services to our customers.
- Cost Savings – Customers typically achieve 66% savings when working with Call Management.
- Great Technology – we have invested heavily in technology for SMS text management, email handling, live web-chat and social media support..
- Ramp Up and Down Quickly – we can provide support for overflow requirements at short notice, ensuring you maintain quality of service to your customers without having to hire additional staff or increase other fixed costs
Message from Pat Keogh…
“Thank you for visiting our website and I hope you find a solution to your outsourcing requirements.
By introduction, my name is Pat Keogh, Managing Director and founder of Call Management. We set up Call Management in 2001. Our primary goal was to provide small and medium sized enterprises with a shared service telephone support service.
There are a few reasons to consider us over other Outsourcing Solutions Providers.
Call Management is predominantly a people organization, our staff are our most valuable asset. We have always focused on delivering a quality based service to all our clients, (large & small) We like to develop partnerships with our clients and find tailor made solutions to their Customer Relationship Management needs.
We have grown over the years to become an Outsourcing Solutions provider and this was mainly down to our clients requirements. For example Live Chat as a service, started over 4 years ago, because one of our clients (an online retailer) wanted to provide their customers with a 24 by 7 online support function.
Similarly, our e-mail handling service was set up as one of our clients needed to offer their customers a Multi-Channel CRM solution. Their customer base was worldwide and it made sense to outsource this function and they trusted us to deliver. We worked in partnership with them to develop the processes and procedures and as a result their customer satisfaction rating increased immeasurably.”