Call Management employees
Call Management Team were thrilled to be awarded the Excellence Through People Accreditation (ETP) in March 2013.
The Excellence Through People Accreditation is Ireland’s National Standard for Human Resource Development. It provides a structured framework for employers wishing to improve the quality of their training and is available to all types of organisations, regardless of size or sector
Call Management believe that our biggest asset is our employees.
Providing a comfortable working environment, and valuing their contribution contributes hugely to our success. It is our firm belief that content staff will deliver results and make that extra effort to add value for our clients.
To ensure our success we have developed a few unique approaches:
- Every agent is twinned with a senior agents and encouraged to asks questions. They are allowed piggyback for a few weeks until comfortable with the duties expected.
- We provide ongoing training for all employees focusing on:-
- Contact centre skills
- Companies & clients procedures and policies
- Soft skills
- We have developed an employee program where training, coaching, rewards, and career development are addressed.
- As we operate 24 by 7 and offer different CRM packages, our agents are allowed work flexi-time plus they can choose which sector they wish to work in such as live chat, e-mail handling, mystery shopping, inbound or outbound campaigns.
- 30% of our agents have more than 5 years of experience providing telephone answering services in a call centre. And on average our agents have been working with us for more than 2 years.
The employee voice
The welfare of our agents is very important to us so we have contracted an independent HR consultant to provide 1 to 1 counseling / training sessions with each staff member on a 6 weekly basis.
This ensures that each staff member can discuss any issues they have with a qualified individual and the conversation is completely confidential unless they wish it to be brought to management attention. This approach ensures that our staff are aware that they are valued and respected, and as a result our clients get one of the best service levels from one of the most professional teams in the industry.
- Regular staff surveys allow us to understand the profile of our agents and the needs of training and professional development of the group.
- The results from our last survey (June 2012) showed that:
- 96% of our employees enjoy working in Call Management
- 60% of our employees see themselves working with us in 5 years time
- 96% of Call Management team enjoy their day to day activities
- 100% of our employees feel that they can be heard if a problem arise
- Furthermore, we encourage free communication between employees and board members. And all our team work in an open plan office with no boundaries where directors, key account managers and agents are allowed to mix and encouraged to give their opinions.
- Our staff are given the opportunity to get involved in extracurricular activities outside of their job description such as PR, HR, Event Management or Social Club Activities. We always encourage our employees to take part in other activities more closely linked to their hobbies and interests.
- As we are open 24 hours by 7 all year round, our agents are allowed swop or switch shifts, choose specific shifts based on their lifestyles, and we have also introduced a “Working from Home” scheme this year.
- We hold regular employees’ social activities, based on employee interests, which serve to improve staff morale.
- Call Management has always focused on staff retention and staff satisfaction. Year on year we have one of the lowest attrition rates in the industry, running at approximately 15%. (Industry average rate is 35%).
- Equality and diversity policy: This policy statement sets out Call Managements vision and commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all employees.
- We are committed to promoting equality, and to preventing and eliminating discrimination for employees and service users on the grounds of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, social or national origin in a proactive manner.
- We try to promote disability, gender and racial equality in line with our duties under the law and our belief in the virtue of tolerance and diversity.
- We foster an environment in which all employees can realise their full potential through the development of their skills and abilities, regardless of their background.
- In addition, we are committed to ensuring that all employees, managers, and service users to Call Management are treated with respect and dignity and receive fair and equal treatment.
Employee Awards and Accreditation
Let our team be part of your team. Come to meet our team!