Call Management offers Telephone Answering Service for your office hours.
Briefed by you on your business, your Call Management Team will quickly get to know your staff, your clients and how you like to work. With every call we take for you, our compliant call handling technology not only automatically displays your business details, but also your preferred welcoming script which is delivered by trained, friendly, and professional Staff.
Message Taking Service
Pen, notepad and a smile always ready for your calls
This service is primarily targeted at the SME sector. Research shows that 80% of callers do not call back if they hear an answer machine and they simply try calling the next listing in the telephone directory. You can divert as many devices as you wish such as office landline and multiple staff mobiles.
Message taking service ensures you never miss an important call. Our business outsourcing solution is specifically tailored to the needs of each client.
Never miss a call… This outsourcing solution is often used as a ‘safety net’ when clients are in office meetings, fire alarm testing, corporate event days, busy days or just short staffed.
Call Managements’ team of dedicated customer service representatives will capture your callers name, number, company and detailed message and forward it to your team as per your instructions. Calls can be escalated by e-mail, message, log it on your online web portal or transfer to you by phone.
We will field all your calls and send a text & e-mail to the relevant staff member. This will enhance your business and ensure that you are not directing potential customers straight to your competitors, growing their business instead of your own.
A call answering service extends your working hours to 24/7/365 helping you exploit new business opportunities around the clock. It’s effectively business growth solution.
Call Center Overflow Telephone Answering Service
We can answer calls that might otherwise be missed.
Call Management provides a contingency plan for phone lines. If your caller rings your company but the in house team of agents are busy and unable to answer, calls may be missed.
If after (say 3 rings) the call hasn’t been answered, Call Management agents will answer in your business’ name. Your IT department will set it up so that the calls will be routed to a dedicated line in our office.
Call Management can then answer the caller & help them via FAQ and first point of resolution. If we are unable to resolve the callers’ queries we can do the following:
- Transfer the call live back to with an announced transfer.
- Log the call, send an e-mail and advise the caller that our customer service team will ring them back once they have done a preliminary investigation.
Benefits of our Office Hours Telephone Answering Service:
- Forget the hiring process
- Reduce hours of in house training
- Don’t be afraid of the staff attrition rate (we have one of the lowest on the industry, year on year 8% average)
- Provide the right answer to any question (We follow your script)
- Dedicated or shared team according to your needs
- All call accessible through the website, sent by e-mail or sent to your mobile phone
- Don’t miss an opportunity never more!
- ISO Certified Call Centre
- Data Protection compliant