Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How do I get started?
Please contact us by phone, e-mail or webchat and we will prepare a proposal for taking into account all the elements of the service your company requires. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for the web form for immediately reply.
How long does it take to get set up?
A shared service, telephone answering service can be set up within 2 days as all we need from you is a brief history on your company and a procedural manual. We can help you with this process and help you in diverting your existing line to us.
A dedicated service with complex service issues will be longer due to training required and the bespoke nature of your customer support function.
Can I use use your service to support a short media campaign or at busy times during the year?
Yes, as we offer bespoke solutions and are extremely flexible and work around your schedule. Some of our clients are extremely busy during the Christmas period and we support their in-house team either on an overflow or dedicated basis.
How long is the contract?
We require one months notice for our shared services support packages and in relation to our dedicate agent support packages we require a 12 month contract with a notice period of 3 months.
How do you know when to answer in my Company Name?
We will supply you with a dedicated direct dial number (ddi number) and we program it to answer in your company name on our phone system.
Have you got Freephone, Lo Call & International Numbers?
Yes, we can get you a complete suite of number 1800 freephone, 1850, 1890, 0818 lo call numbers, regional numbers such as Dublin, Galway & Limerick. International numbers for UK, Europe, America & Australia, let us know what you need and we can source it.
Can I use my existing office number?
100% Yes. You can divert your existing landline and/or mobile to your dedicated number in our contact centre.
Can I have a Personalised Greeting
Yes, we will record a message, advising callers they are through to your business and you can listen to the recording before we upload it onto your dedicated line.
Will You answer all my calls?
We aim to answer all your calls within an agreed SLA, there will be times when we have unforecasted spikes in demand and in this eventuality, we will set up a IVR (Interactive Voice Recording) advising callers that they are through to your company and if they wish they can request a call back and our team will ring them back as quickly as possible.
How Much does it cost?
Our pricing model is varied depending on the service level required, we do charge a set monthly fee to cover reports and maintain the service and after that it is reliant on the service required and the volume of calls expected.
We are aware that especially in the SME sector the call volume may be low especially for start up businesses so we will only charge a monthly fee that will include a set number of calls per month.
- Office Hours Shared Agent Support package (Ideal for SME sector)
- After Hours Customer Support, Technical Support line with call escalation
- 24 by 7 Customer Support Package
- Company specific such as holiday cover, lunch cover, overflow cover and seasonal cover
- Dedicated agent cover – specific named agents who work on your account only.
Will my customers know that they are through to an Answering Service? Your clients will not be able to tell, as all calls will be answered in your company name.
We will have an extensive procedure for you stating
- Company background
- Staff Names & Titles
- Brief description of your company’s products and/or services
- Directions to your premises.
- Any other information that we may need in a FAQ manual
- You will be assigned an Account Manager that will work closely with you on a daily basis.
How Can I Trust You?
Call Management are a well established company with over 12 years experience in the CRM field
- A proven track record with numerous case studies and client references available.
- We are owner managed and we do NOT sub-contract any of our work.
- Confidentiality agreement signed on behalf of Call Management plus employees NDA clauses will be included as standard in the contract.
- ISO Certified and a member of the Contact Centre Management Association (www.ccma.ie)
- Registered with the Data Protection Commissioner in compliance with the most recent Data Protection Acts
- We have invested heavily in our software systems to ensure our networks are safe and secure.
- We have a comprehensive disaster recovery plan in place to ensure continuity of supply
How do I get my messages?
Our call logging software package was commissioned for us, so each client is unique and we contact your team by numerous methods plus you can view all your messages on line via our website www.callmanagement.ie . We have set up a system whereby you can view and export all your messages into an excel spreadsheet in real time to cut down on your administration work.
We use the following methods to contact your team
- Text Message / SMS Message
- Automatic E-mail
- Voice transfer