Contact Management for Travel and Leisure
Travel and leisure businesses need to deal with seasonal variations in call demand and customers who use a mix of offline and online channels when making a purchase. Call Management provides a range of services for travel and tourism businesses that help you drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. From call answering through to live chat and social media customer service we can support your business across each step of the customer lifecycle. We work with travel agents, hotel chains, conference venues and other leisure companies to ensure a consistent experience and effective response for your customers.
How Call Management’s Travel and Leisure Contact Management Services Work
We start by allocating a dedicated Account Manager to you. This account manager meets you to understand your particular business, your travel and leisure services and the kind of customer enquiries you want us to handle. Next we begin a handover period where you can monitor our staff as we handle incoming requests via the phone, email, mobile or social media. Once you are 100% confident we take it from there, handling incoming requests quickly and politely, taking messages and routing urgent calls directly to you and your staff. You customers get a great service and a great impression of your business.
Contact Management Services for Travel and Leisure
- Ordering and Booking Tickets online – we provide a full online ticket ordering and booking service. We work with some of the largest online ticket booking agents either on a 24/7 basis or as an overflow call service. Find out more at our Ordering and Booking Tickets page.
- Multi-channel customer response – we can integrate your customer contact management across the phone, web, email, SMS and social media. Check out our multi-channel response page to learn more.
- Live Chat – Online chat is a great way to increase sales and improve customer service. Customers are often more comfortable ordering a product or service after they have had a chance to talk it over with a customer service representative. Check out our Live Chat Service page to find out more.
- Mobile Response Management – SMS text is a great way to interact with your customers. 97% of text messages are read within 5 seconds and 32% of consumers responds to SMS messages. Find out how we can help you run promotions and responds to customer requests via SMS on our Mobile Response Management page.
- Email handling – we handle over 150,000 emails per year for our customers, monitoring and responding in real-time. Check out our Email Handling Service page to find out how it works.
- Social Media Customer Support – you can use social media to provide great customer service at low cost. Find out more on our Social Media Customer Support page.
- Out of Hours / Overflow –we can provide call coverage out of normal office hours, at weekends and when there are unexpected peaks in call traffic to your offices. Read our Out of Hours/Overflow page to learn more.
Benefits of Call Management Travel and Leisure Services
- Improved Customer Service – You can ensure someone is available to take calls 24/7. Customers get better access and faster response times. All important messages, emails and texts are forwarded to you immediately.
- Increased sales – through our support for website live chat and mobile marketing we can help you drive sales online and offline.
- Reduced Costs – we can implement an efficient contact management service where you only pay for the service you use. You don’t have fixed costs or the need to hire and manage additional staff.
Obtain key knowledge of what your competitors are doing in relation to customer retention by answering these 10 questions: http://www.callmanagement.ie/customer-care-market-research/