The public sector is under constant pressure to reduce costs. At the same time you want to deliver excellent service to the public. Call Management helps local authorities, health trusts and other public sector organizations to respond to the public via phone, mobile, email and social media. We can help with a range of contact management services from out-of-hours coverage to Emergency Response.
How Call Management’s Public Sector Services Work
We start all Public Sector assignments by allocating a dedicated account manager to you. This account manager meets you to understand your organization, the services you provide to the public, your key personnel and the support you want from us. Where appropriate we prepare a “Frequently Asked Questions” document to help our staff respond to the initial customer enquiries. Next we begin a handover period where you can monitor our staff as we handle incoming requests via phone, email, mobile or social media. Once you are 100% confident we take it from there, handling incoming requests quickly and politely, taking messages and routing urgent calls directly to the correct member of staff according to a pre-defined protocol.
Services for Public Sector
- Out of Hours / Overflow – many of our public sector clients want help with peak demand at Christmas or other times of year. Call Management helps you cope with fluctuations in demand smoothly and efficiently. Read our Out of Hours/Overflow page to learn more.
- Email Handling – we handle over 150,000 emails per year for our customers, monitoring and responding in real-time. Check out our Email Handling Service page to find out how it works.
- Social Media Customer Support – you can use social media to provide great customer service at low cost. Find out more on our Social Media Customer Support page.
- Multi-channel customer response – we can integrate your customer contact management across the phone, web, email, SMS and social media. Check out our multi-channel response page to learn more.
- Emergency Response – an emergency such as a severe weather event or industrial accident can place huge demands on your customer support staff. Call Management has an Emergency Response team that can set up dedicated lines and allocate staff within hours of an incident occurring. Learn more on our Emergency Response page.
Benefits of Call Management Public Sector Services
- Improved Customer Service – you can make yourself available across more channels and over longer periods. Customers get better access and even faster response times.
- Reduced Costs – we can implement an efficient contact management service where you only pay for the service you use. You don’t have fixed costs or the need to hire and manage additional staff.
- Manage Fluctuating Demand – call volume varies with time of year and in response to particular events. Call Management helps you cope with these peaks and troughs without having to incur extra staff costs.
- Reduce Administrative Headache – with services like social media response handling you can let us take care of the service without having to take on new staff, implement new technologies or undergo extensive training.
Obtain key knowledge of what your competitors are doing in relation to customer retention by answering these 10 questions: http://www.callmanagement.ie/customer-care-market-research/