We help legal services, accounting and other professional practices with contact management, ranging from receptionist call handling through to 24/7 email and telephone response management.
How Call Management’s Professional Services Work
We start all Professional Services assignments by allocating a dedicated account manager to you. This account manager meets you to understand your practice, the services you provide to the public, your key personnel and the support you want from us. Where appropriate we prepare a “Frequently Asked Questions” document to help our staff respond to the initial patient enquiries. Next we begin a handover period where you can monitor our staff as we handle incoming requests via the phone, email, mobile or social media. Once you are 100% confident we take it from there, handling incoming requests quickly and politely, taking messages and routing urgent calls directly to the correct member of staff according to a pre-defined protocol.
Contact Management Services for Professionals
- Out of Hours / Overflow –we can provide call coverage out of normal office hours, at weekends and when there are unexpected peaks in call traffic to your offices. Read our Out of Hours/Overflow page to learn more.
- Holiday Cover – we can provide professional, polite phone cover when your reception staff go on holiday. Read our Holiday Cover page to learn more.
- Receptionist Services – for professionals who don’t want to permanently recruit an office receptionist, we can provide professional phone, email and mobile cover. Read our Receptionist Services and Message Taking pages to learn more.
- Multi-channel customer response – we can integrate your customer contact management across the phone, web, email, SMS and social media. Check out our multi-channel response page to learn more.
Benefits of Call Management Professional Services
- Improved Customer Service – You can ensure someone is available to take calls 24/7. Customers get better access and faster response times. All important messages, emails and texts are forwarded to you immediately.
- Reduced Costs – we can implement an efficient contact management service where you only pay for the service you use. You don’t have fixed costs or the need to hire and manage additional staff.
- Manage Fluctuating Demand – Call volume varies with time of year and in response to particular events. Call Management helps you cope with these peaks and troughs without having to incur extra staff costs.
Obtain key knowledge of what your competitors are doing in relation to customer retention by answering these 10 questions: http://www.callmanagement.ie/customer-care-market-research/