Contact Management for Automotive Dealers and Suppliers
Car buyers expect a fast response 24 hours a day when researching and purchasing a car, car parts or accessories. In a competitive market car dealers also have to work harder to promote their business. Call Management provides promotional and customer support services to a range of automotive sales and supplier organizations in the UK and Ireland.p>
Contact Management Services for the Automotive Sector
- Out of Hours / Overflow – we can provide call coverage out of normal office hours, at weekends and when there are unexpected peaks in call traffic to your car dealers offices. Read our Out of Hours/Overflow page to learn more.
- Email handling – we handle over 150,000 emails per year for our customers, monitoring and responding in real-time. Check out our Email Handling Service page to find out how it works.
- Mobile Response Management – SMS text is a great way to interact with your customers. 97% of text messages are read within 5 seconds and 32% of consumers responds to SMS messages. Find out how we can help you run promotions and responds to customer requests via SMS on our Mobile Response Management page.
- Live Chat – Online chat is a great way to increase sales and improve customer service. Customers are often more comfortable ordering a product or service after they have had a chance to talk it over with a customer service representative. Check out our Live Chat Service page to find out more.
- Multi-channel customer response – we can integrate your customer contact management across the phone, web, email, SMS and social media. Check out our multi-channel response page to learn more.
- Holiday Cover – we can provide professional, polite phone cover when your reception staff go on holiday. Read our Holiday Cover page to learn more.
- Receptionist Services – for professionals who don’t want to permanently recruit an office receptionist, we can provide professional phone, email and mobile cover. Read our Receptionist Services and Message Taking pages to learn more.
Market Research Services for the Automotive Sector
- Mystery Shopping – mystery shoppers we visit or ring your showroom and evaluate staff performance. You will be given full reports plus recordings of calls for training purposes. Read our Mystery Shopping page to learn more.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys – customers profiling of their buying experience includes interaction with your sales team, test driving experience and the overall impression of their car and dealership. Read our Customer Satisfaction Survey page to learn more.
- Benchmarking Exercises –compare your performance and processes against your pears and competitors. Read our Market Research page to learn more.
Benefits of Call Management Automotive Services
- Improved Customer Service – you can ensure someone is available to take calls 24/7. Customers get better access and faster response times. All important messages, emails and texts are forwarded to you immediately.
- Reduced Costs – we can implement an efficient contact management service where you only pay for the service you use. You don’t have fixed costs or the need to hire and manage additional staff.
- Manage Fluctuating Demand – call volume varies with time of year and in response to particular events. Call Management helps you cope with these peaks and troughs without having to incur extra staff costs.
- Customer Profiling
- Improve your CSI rating with your distributor.
Obtain key knowledge of what your competitors are doing in relation to customer retention by answering these 10 questions: http://www.callmanagement.ie/customer-care-market-research/