Case Study: Market Research in the Automotive Sector
Call Management have been providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) support services such as Market Research to the Automotive Industry for the last 10 years. We provide tailor made solutions for all of our clients and we have a range of services to offer within this industry.
Our client is an international dealership and they have a nationwide distribution network. We tendered for and won the implementation of their CRM Market Research Program. Call management are currently conducting the field research by phone and e-mail with a predefined questionnaire.
Scope of the project
Call Management has allocated a dedicated team to perform the following activities on a monthly basis:
- Database cleansing
- E-mail surveys
- Perform phone surveys
- Collect and analyse the data
- Escalate positive and negative feedback to the head office
- Provide detailed reports of performance activity
- Provide monthly reports of survey findings for individual dealers which are bench-marked against their peers.
Benefits of Customer Satisfaction Surveys within the car industry:
- Evaluate dealer network performance
- Discover if sales strategies are working
- Evaluate Dealer Product knowledge
- Gain knowledge of Car Buying Experience
- Learn about Buyer profile versus car range (“best fit”)
Customer feedback is a key element in profiling customers and it contributes to the improvement of service and product range.
Call Management is sending over 1,000 survey e-mails every month and calling over 2,000 clients on monthly basis in relation to their purchase and/or experience with the dealership network.
Last months results show a success rate of 52%.
The name of our client has been kept anonymous for this case study; however, references can be provided. If you want to perform a market research campaign by phone or email please contact us on 021 4824300 for further information
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 at 7:43 am and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.