Call Management & E-Business Sector
Nowadays more and more companies are going online to engage in advertising, buying and selling of products and services. Keeping customers happy is essential for e-business. Firstly, the loyal client is the most precious one. If they trust you, they will recommend you – sooner or later. Happy customers who get their issue resolved tell, on average, 4–6 people about their experience! This is how we get six new leads; it’s a rule of word-of-mouthmarketing. Some successful e-businesses often find it difficult to manage fluctuating volumes of customer requests. Call Management helps you handle these growing volumes, providing a consistent, warm and attentive response to every single customer.
How Call Management’s E-Business Services Work
We start our assignment by allocating a dedicated account manager to you. He/She will be your key point of contact with our contact centre from that point forward. This account manager meets you to gain an understanding of your business, the services and products you provide and the typical customer requests you would usually handle. We then prepare a “Frequently Asked Questions” document to help our staff handle the initial conversations. Next we begin a handover period where you can monitor our staff as we handle incoming requests via the phone, email, mobile or social media. Once you are 100% confident we take it from there, handling incoming requests warmly and efficiently. We effectively become part of your business, ensuring your customers get great service and a great impression of your company.
Our Contact Management Services for E-Businesses
- Out of Hours / Overflow – many of our eBusiness clients experience peak demand at Christmas, early summer or other times of year. Our contact centre helps you cope with these fluctuations in demand smoothly and efficiently. Read our Out of Hours/Overflow page to learn more.
- Live Chat – Online chat is a great way to increase sales and improve customer service. Customers are often more comfortable ordering a product or service after they have had a chance to talk it over with a customer service representative. Check out our Live Chat Service page to find out more.
- Ordering and Booking Tickets online – we provide a full online ticket ordering and booking service. We work with some of the largest online ticket booking agents either on a 24/7 basis or as an overflow call service. Find out more at our Ordering and Booking Tickets page.
- Email handling – we handle over 150,000 emails per year for our customers, monitoring and responding in real-time. Check out our Email Handling Service page to find out how it works.
- Social Media Customer Support – you can use social media to provide great customer service at low cost. Find out more on our Social Media Customer Support page.
- Mobile Response Management – SMS text is a great way to interact with your customers. 97% of text messages are read within 5 seconds and 32% of consumers responds to SMS messages. Find out how we can help you run promotions and responds to customer requests via SMS on our Mobile Response Management page.
- Multi-channel customer response – we can integrate your customer contact management across the phone, web, email, SMS and social media. Check out our multi-channel response page to learn more.
For further information on these services please contact us on 021-4824300 or e-mail us: email@example.com
This entry was posted on Friday, August 16th, 2013 at 2:27 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.