Text Messaging as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
In Call Management, 24 by 7 contact centre, we have always used text messages to contact our clients and we want to share our expertise with customers and potential clients.
Text messaging has developed into an integral part of our service offering as we are as it complements our core business ‘Telephone Answering Services’. We have begun to us it as part of a bundle deal as the costings are very competitive.
Increase the success of your campaigns by 75% using Text Messaging as a Customer Relationship Management tool.
There are two main ways in which to use text messaging to contact your customers and staff:
- Text messaging by text only
- Text messaging by voice
Both options are very effective as a CRM tool and should not be seen in isolation. However, we have itemised below their main characteristics:
Text messaging by voice
- More personal: Voice messages are more personal as it is your own voice and you went to the trouble of recording the message.
- Great results: It delivers similar results to text messaging; however, personalisation is always more welcome.
- Faster and cost effective: You can record a personalised message and we will download it and send it to your client’s mobiles and landline. It’s faster than calling your entire database and also more cost effective.
- Improve customer service: The receiver’s image of your company will be enhanced as you care about their custom and value them as a client.
Text messaging by text only
- Familiarity: We have all received text messages from hotels, restaurants advising us of special offers and others.
- Quicker to implement: Sent us your message, the database and it’s done.
- Inexpensive relative to calling.
- Efficient way to contact your customer base with the specific aim of increasing sales or promoting your brand.
- Speed of contact and the volume of people you can reach out to, almost instantaneously.
We would be delighted to talk to you and discover how text messaging could be a benefit for your company. Get a quote for any of our services. Contact us on +353 21 4824300 or +353 1 2477814 or +44 2033686822 We can tailor our services to suit your requirements.
This entry was posted on Monday, August 20th, 2012 at 3:50 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.